Installing the App on an Android Device
This page has explains how to install Xpressions onto your Android Phone, Tablet or Media player. It will take you through each of the steps to install the app, using screenshots as examples.
Before you add Xpressions to your device, you will need to make sure that you have a Google Play account – please make sure you have the credentials for one before proceeding.
- Tap on the Search bar and type in “Xpressions”.
- Locate the Xpressions app (identified by the teal logo you see above).
- Choose ‘Install’ when the Xpressions app is shown.
- Accept the permissions being requested.
- Wait for the app to install and then select ‘Open’.
- The app is now installed and you are ready to sign in. Click ‘Next’ below for more information on what to do next.